Intraday Market Ticker
The Intraday Market Ticker captures all the married deals and significant trades of the day. This allows users to monitor how the whole market is moving at one glance.
The Intraday Market Ticker will highlight the following transactions.
- Married Deals
- Single transaction greater than $500,000
- Single transaction greater than 1000 lots
- Buy Up refers to transactions done in buying from the sell queue
- Sell Down refers to transactions done in selling into the buy queue
- Mid refers to married deals
- Preopen refers to the transcation done during the preopen period at 8:59
- Preclose refers to the transaction done during the preclose period at 17:05
- Adjust refers to the transaction done during the lunch adjustment period at 12:59 or after a trading halt
- Unknown refers to deals where there isn't enough information to determine the "Type"