Fundamental - Factsheet
YOMA STRATEGIC HOLDINGS LTD
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 24 Jul 2014 17:04
|Last (SGD): 0.710
|Change (%): +0.71
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.670 - 0.915
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was incorporated in Singapore on 20 October 1962. On 17 August 2006, the Group changed its name from Sea View Hotel Limited to Yoma Strategic Holdings Ltd upon the completion of acquisition by Sea View Hotel Limited. Following the completion of the acquisition, Sea View disposed of all its interests in its existing subsidiaries.Today, the Group is engaged in property development, construction and piling services, project management and design services in Myanmar. The Group portfolio of development properties includes apartments, condominiums and bungalows. In property development, the Group manages all the property projects initiated by its group including the provision of detailed budgeting, costing and planning, as well as project management. Its construction services which support its property development business, include foundation piling works for various types of buildings and acting as contractor for super-structure construction works. The Group also supplies ready-mixed concrete, sand and shingle to the Myanmar construction industry.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.