Fundamental - Factsheet
ZAGRO ASIA LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 17 Apr 2014 16:59
|Last (SGD): 0.325
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.255 - 0.340
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Group's business started as an agri-healthcare department operating under Swiss-based Zuelling group in the 1950s. Zuellig (T) Pte Ltd was established in 1980 to engage in the manufacture of animal vitamins and mineral premixes and the provision of technical support services for small feedmills and self-mixing farms situated throughout Asia. Subsequently, Zuellig (T) became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Gold Coin Ltd, which was in turn controlled by the Zuellig group.
Zagro Asia was incorporated in Singapore as an investment holding company on 21 September 1994. On 30 December 1995, it acquired the equity interests of Zuellig (T).
The Zagro Asia Group manufactures and distributes a wide range of healthcare and nutrition products for animals and crops. In addition, it facilitates the distribution of pharmaceutical substances for human healthcare and specialty chemicals for the manufacturing industry. It is also increasingly sought after for its sophisticated laboratory services in life sciences.
It has manufacturing/distribution operations in Singapore, the Philippines, China, Pakistan, India and Malaysia. It will be moving into Sri Lanka and Vietnam. In 2000, it developed 3 life sciences internet portals.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.