Fundamental - Factsheet
YHI INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 28 May 2015 16:55
|Last (SGD): 0.199
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.197 - 0.270
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The company was incorporated in Singapore on 26 August 2000. On 28 March 2003, the name of the company was changed to YHI international Limited.
The group has come a long way since its humble beginnings as a sole proprietorship established in 1948, engaged in the distribution of tyres, alloy wheels and automotive batteries. Over the years, moving in tandem with an increasing demand for automotive and industrial products, it diversified its business, and carved a niche for itself in the global automotive arena as an established alloy wheels manufacturer.
Today, as an Original Design Manufacturer (ODM), YHI manufactures alloy wheels. Its manufacturing plants are located in Shanghai and Suzhou in China, Sepang in Malaysia and Taoyuan in Taiwan.
The group's distribution network can be seen in over 80 countries operating through subsidiaries and associated companies located in Asean, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Oceania, USA, Japan, Canada, Middle East and Italy.
||03 Jul 2003
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price (SGD) a
||First Day Close (SGD) a
||First Week Close (SGD) a
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
Adjusted for the following: Bonus issue 1 for 5 on 11/05/2005
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones Newswires
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.