Fundamental - Factsheet
UOL GROUP LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 31 Oct 2014 17:04
|Last (SGD): 6.450
|Change (%): +0.16
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||5.567 - 6.840
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was incorporated in 1963 as Faber Union Ltd, a subsidiary of Faber Union (HK) Ltd. It changed to its present name in 1975 after United Overseas Bank Ltd acquired a controlling interest in the Company in mid-1973.
One of Singapore's largest property companies, the Group has established an impressive track record, developing high quality commercial and residential properties in prime locations both in Singapore and overseas. It also has diverse interests in hotel development and management, retail and investment holding. It owns about 76 percent of Hotel Plaza Ltd ("HPL"), listed on SGX-ST.
The Group's commercial properties in Singapore include Odeon Towers, UOL Building, United Square, Faber House, Novena Square and Central Plaza. HPL owns the following hotels: Plaza Parkroyal, Grand Plaza Parkroyal and New Park Hotel in Singapore; Grand Plaza Parkroyal Kuala Lumpur and Grand Plaza Parkroyal Penang in Malaysia; Crowne Plaza Darling Harbour, Crowne Plaza Parramatta, and Sheraton Perth Hotel in Australia; Novotel Garden Plaza Saigon and Hotel Sofitel Plaza Hanoi in Vietnam; Grand Plaza Parkroyal Hotel, Yangon in Myanmar and Sheraton Suzhou Hotel & Towers in China. Other properties include retained interests in The Plaza in Singapore and UOB Building in Xiamen, China.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.