The Bank was incorporated as a public company under the name of United Chinese Bank Limited in 1935. The present name United Overseas Bank Limited was adopted in 1965.
It was officially quoted on 20 July 1970 on the then Stock Exchange of Malaysia and Singapore, a predecessor of the Singapore Exchange Trading Securities Limited.
Over the past 71 years, UOB has grown with Singapore. Through a series of acquisitions, it is now a leading bank in Singapore with banking subsidiaries in Malaysia, Thailand and Indonesia. Today, the UOB Group has a network of 502 offices in 18 countries and territories in Asia-Pacific, Western Europe and North America.
Besides Far Eastern Bank in Singapore, UOB's banking subsidiaries include United Overseas Bank (Malaysia), United Overseas Bank (Thai), PT Bank UOB Indonesia, PT Bank Buana Indonesia and United Overseas Bank Philippines.
UOB provides a wide range of financial services through its global network of branches/offices and subsidiaries/associates: personal financial services, private banking, trust services, commercial and corporate banking, investment banking, corporate finance, capital market activities, treasury services, futures broking, asset management, venture capital management, general insurance, life assurance and stockbroking services.
Through other subsidiaries, as well as associates, UOB also has diversified interests in travel, leasing, property development and management, hotel operations and general trading.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.