Fundamental - Factsheet
UNITED INDUSTRIAL CORP LTD
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 17 Apr 2014 16:58
|Last (SGD): 3.230
|Change (%): +0.31
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||2.900 - 3.250
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
United Industrial Corporation (UIC) was incorporated in Singapore in 1963 as a private company. The main business was the manufacturing and distribution of detergent and toiletry products. It was listed as a public company in 1969. The core business of the Group is property development and investment and with the acquisition of the majority equity of Singapore Land Limited, a well-established property company in 1990, it became a major real estate developer with portfolio of 2.2 million sq ft of office space and 1 million sq ft of retail premise in Singapore. The properties include UIC Building, Singapore Land Tower, SGX CENTRE, The Gateway, Stamford Court, Marina Square, a massive shopping and hotel complex in the Marina Bay and West Mall, a suburban shopping complex. The Group's residential projects include The Belleforte, a 74-unit freehold condominium located close to the Novena MRT station, The Paterson and Stevens Loft in prime Orchard Road as well as the Group's latest development, One Amber, comprising four 23-storey luxurious condominium with 562 units in the popular east coast area of Singapore.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.