Fundamental - Factsheet
SUNTEC REAL ESTATE INV TRUST
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 17 Apr 2014 17:04
|Last (SGD): 1.735
|Change (%): +1.46
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||1.465 - 2.000
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
Suntec REIT owns prime office and retail space in the Central Business District of Singapore (âCBDâ). As at 30 September 2005, Suntec REIT's portfolio comprised office and retail properties in Suntec City, a prime landmark property strategically located in the CBD and the largest integrated commercial complex in Singapore (including Singapore's largest shopping mall). This portfolio was underpinned by a diversified pool of more than 411 retail and 124 office tenants bringing in a gross annualized revenue of over S$28.5million for the period ended 30 September 2007.
In October 2005, Suntec REIT acquired Park Mall and announced the proposed acquisition of Chijmes, both prime properties also located in the CBD and served by major Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) Interchange Stations. Chijmes, in particular, is a historical landmark and recognized by UNESCO as an Asia Pacific Culture Heritage Conservation Building.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.