Fundamental - Factsheet
TELEDATA (SINGAPORE) LTD
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 23 May 2013 10:25
|Change (%): -7.14
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|-13.33 %||+18.18 %||-13.33 %|
|Long Term Return
|+62.50 %||-48.00 %||+8.33 %|
|52 Weeks Range
||0.008 - 0.020
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was incorporated on 5 May 1976. Teledata is a communications network specialist and leading systems integrator providing security and converged networking solutions and services. It offers end-to-end solutions to organisations across a broad spectrum of industries. Its portfolio includes a full line of the innovative products needed to build state-of-the-art communication networks.
In 1995, the Group consolidated all its regional operations by incorporating a joint venture company with Intraco Ltd, Teledata Intl Pte Ltd.
On 31 July 1997, the Company was transferred to the Mainboard of the SGX-ST.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.