Listed on the SGX Mainboard since December 1995, Thakral Corporation Ltd is in the consumer electronics distribution business as well as strategic property and equity investments.
Presently, China (including Hong Kong) and other Southeast Asian countries are the Group's key markets for its consumer electronics distribution business. Under its extensive consumer brand portfolio are global names such as Apple, Canon, Fuji, Hewlett-Packard, Lenovo, Nikon, Nokia, Orion, Panasonic, Samsung and Sony. The Group has also taken up brands such as Belkin, Buffalo, Built, Cygnett, Empire, Huawei, Logic3, Native Union, Scott, Skullcandy, SwitchEasy and ZTE.
The Group also markets and distributes trendy consumer electronics products under its own proprietary brand "YES".
The Group invests in real estate and other investment opportunities which include financial instruments backed by property and in direct property with a view to earning a strong return on its capital and revolving its capital speedily including bringing in co-investors. The Group also earns income from the services it provides in originating, packaging and managing projects for its co-investors. The Group has been the cornerstone investor in these investment opportunities.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.