Fundamental - Factsheet
THAKRAL CORPORATION LTD
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 24 Jul 2014 13:39
|Last (SGD): 0.028
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.026 - 0.033
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
Listed on the SGX Mainboard since December 1995, Thakral Corporation Ltd is in distribution and property and strategic investment businesses. The Group invests in real estate and other investment opportunities which include financial instruments backed by property and in direct property with a view to earning a strong return on its capital and revolving its capital speedily including bringing in co-investors. The Group also earns income from the services it provides in originating, packaging and managing projects. The Group has been the cornerstone investor in these investment opportunities. Presently, China (including Hong Kong) and other Southeast Asian countries are the Group's key markets for its distribution business. Under its extensive consumer brand portfolio are global names such as Apple, Bose, Canon, Lenovo, Orion, Panasonic, Samsung, Sony and Yamaha. The Group has also taken up brands such as Ballistic, Belkin, Buffalo, Catalyst, Cygnett, Liquid Image, Misfit, Quirky, Skullcandy, SwitchEasy and ZTE. The Group’s portfolio also includes lifestyle and environmentally-friendly products under brands such as Beko, Winia, etc and beauty & health products from MTG.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.