Fundamental - Factsheet
STRATECH SYSTEMS LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 18 Jun 2013 14:12
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|-10.00 %||-14.29 %||-14.29 %|
|Medium Term Return
|-28.00 %||-10.00 %||-5.26 %|
|Long Term Return
|-40.00 %||-48.57 %||-60.00 %|
|52 Weeks Range
||0.017 - 0.033
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
Stratech is an IT systems and technology developer, evolving into a leading, world-class e-business infrastructure and Internet enabler capable of providing innovative technology-intensive solutions for the knowledge based economy. Established in 1989, Stratech is today a focused techno-centric player with two business divisions, viz. its technology-intensive IT division and its e-business enabler division.
The Company started in 1989 as a manufacturers’ representative for US and European high technology suppliers to industries in the Asia Pacific region serving as the marketing and sales arm of the manufacturers as well as managing all aspects of customer orders, including delivery to customers, payments and in some cases implementation. In the early 1990s, the Company became a systems integrator and developer, mainly making use of third party technologies and products to undertake large-scale IT projects. Later, the Company developed its own technologies and ventured into computer vision and intelligent transport systems.
Since 1996, the Company has evolved into a systems and technology developer for e-business IT projects. Some of these projects were a passenger information kiosk system for the Hong Kong airport and a medical claims proration system for the Singapore Civil Service. The Company has developed an online Certificate of Entitlement open bidding system for the Land Transport Authority.
||02 Aug 2000
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price ($)
||First Day Close ($)
||First Week Close ($)
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.