Fundamental - Factsheet
SINGAPORE TECH ENGINEERING LTD
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 03 Jul 2015 17:04
|Last (SGD): 3.290
|Change (%): +0.61
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||3.082 - 3.779
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company is formed by the amalgamation of Singapore Technologies Aerospace Ltd, Singapore Technologies Automotive Ltd, Singapore Technologies Shipbuilding & Engineering Ltd and ST Electronic & Engineering Ltd, effective on 6 December 1997. Upon amalgamation, the four companies became its wholly-owned subsidiaries. Singapore Technologies Pte Ltd is the Group's holding company. In late 1999, the Group acquired Chartered Industries of Singapore (Pte) LtdThe Group is now re-organised as 4 divisions. ST Aero is in aircraft maintenance and engineering with operations in Singapore, Australia, USA and UK. ST Kinetics is in design, development and manufacture of specialty vehicles, weapons and munitions. ST Marine designs, upgrades and builds naval and commercial vessels. Its indigenously designed Landing Ship Tank gained international acolades. Its new yard at Tuas is capable of docking vessels of up to 75,000 dwt.ST Elec is one of the largest electronic systems houses in the region, with a strong track record for integrating complext systems. Its ley business activities are in communications and sensor systems, large-scale systems and software systems. It is involved in the traffic control management in both Singapore and Suzhou.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones Newswires
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.