Fundamental - Factsheet
SEMBCORP MARINE LTD
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 11 Mar 2014 17:04
|Last (SGD): 4.000
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||3.900 - 4.630
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
Jurong Shipyard Ltd was incorporated on 25 April 1963, as a joint venture between Ishikawajima-Harima Heavy Industry Co Ltd (IHI) and Temasek Hldgs (Pte) Ltd. IHI is one of the largest integrated heavy industrial conglomerates in Japan.
Over the years, the Group has established itself as a major shiprepairing force in the Asia-Pacific region. In 1997, the Company acquired Sembawang Shipyard, Karimun Shipyard (Indonesia) and Bohai Shipyard (China) from Sembawang Corpn. Consequently, Sembawang Corp made a general offer to acquire a majority stake in the Company.
In 1998, Sembawang Corp merged with Singapore Technologies Industrial Corp (STIC) to form the SembCorp group. On 21 January 2000, the Company adopted its present name.
SembCorp Marine is a global marine engineering group specialising in ship repair, newbuilding, ship conversion and offshore engineering. With a combined docking capacity of 2.3 million dwt, it offers one of the largest ship repair, ship conversion and offshore and marine-related facilities in East Asia. Its global hub now spans eight shipyards strategically located around the world - four in Singapore, two in China and one each in Indonesia and Brazil - which operate as distinct brand names focusing their expertise to fulfil the unique needs of their respective market niches. As the marine engineering arm of SembCorp Industries, SembCorp Marine will capitalise on the strong branding and reputation of its shipyards to forge new frontiers across segments of the global marine industry.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.