Fundamental - Factsheet
JB FOODS LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 23 May 2013 17:04
|Change (%): -2.22
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|-3.30 %||-9.28 %||-1.12 %|
|Medium Term Return
|-11.11 %||+66.04 %||-|
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.240 - 0.540
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was incorporated in Singapore on 3 January 2012. The principal activities of the Company and its subsidiary (the “Group”) comprise the production and sale of cocoa ingredient products, namely cocoa butter, cocoa powder, cocoa liquor and cocoa cake. Cocoa powder and cocoa butter are the two key products that comprise more than 90 percent of the total revenue for the financial years ended 31 December 2009, 2010 and 2011.
The Group’s cocoa processing plant is located in Pelabuhan Tanjung Pelepas, a free trade zone in Johor Bahru, Malaysia. All the products are manufactured under stringent food safety standards and sold primarily under the “JBCocoa” brand name. The products are exported worldwide to customers ranging from international trade houses to end users such as food and beverage and confectionery manufacturers.
||23 Jul 2012
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price ($)
||First Day Close ($)
||First Week Close ($)
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.