Fundamental - Factsheet
GLOBAL PREMIUM HOTELS LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 21 May 2013 17:04
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|+3.85 %||+1.89 %||+3.85 %|
|Medium Term Return
|-||+12.50 %||+5.88 %|
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.230 - 0.280
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
Global Premium Hotels Limited and its subsidiaries (the ?Group?) operate one of Singapore?s largest chains of hotels with 23 hotels, of which 22 hotels are operated under the ?Fragrance? brand and one hotel under the ?Parc Sovereign? brand. The Group provides economy-tier and mid-tier class of accommodation with 1,738 rooms in Singapore, as at 16 March 2012. The Group owns all its hotels save for Fragrance Hotel-Elegance.
The Group is principally engaged in the business of developing and operating of economy-tier to mid-tier class of hotels. Its established track record and reputation of providing affordable accommodation has led to the ?Fragrance? brand of hotels becoming well-recognised in the local and regional hospitality industry.
Most of its hotels are strategically located in the city or city-fringe areas and easily accessible by major roads, public buses and the MRT. Many of its hotels are also situated near major convention centres, tourist attractions and the Integrated Resorts.
||26 Apr 2012
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price ($)
||First Day Close ($)
||First Week Close ($)
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.