Fundamental - Factsheet
PLASTOFORM HOLDINGS LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 17 Apr 2014 10:37
|Last (SGD): 0.015
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.015 - 0.045
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
Founded in 1982, leading product innovation company, PlastoForm Holdings specialises in the design and integrated production of quality audio devices. Working with the world's premier brands, the Group delivers a wide range of trendy lifestyle audio and multimedia accessories including Bluetooth and wireless products.
Hong Kong-based PlastoForm has leveraged on its strong design and engineering capabilities, as well as its excellent project management skills to become the partner of choice for clients seeking top-rated original design manufacturing services (ODM) in Asia, earning repeated accolades from the industry for its dedication to innovation and excellence.
Since its founding, PlastoForm has led its industry with constant product innovation: being the first to produce multimedia / PC speakers in the 1990s, docking speakers for the iPod in 2005, and most recently, high performance mobile Bluetooth wireless speakers.
Swift to adapt to evolving consumer trends, PlastoForm has continued to add outstanding new products to its range of speakers that have won over global leaders in the sector. Tapping the exploding market for portable multimedia devices, its latest cutting-edge products have secured fresh orders from both existing and new customers.
||12 Oct 2006
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price (SGD) a
||First Day Close (SGD) a
||First Week Close (SGD) a
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
Adjusted for the following: Rights Issue 3 for 1 @ $0.015 on 30/01/2012
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.