Fundamental - Factsheet
UNITED FIBER SYSTEM LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 02 Mar 2015 08:30
|Last (SGD): 0.012
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.005 - 0.018
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was incorporated in December 1995 in Singapore as Poh Lian Holdings Pte Ltd as an investment holding company working in the construction industry. In conjunction with the initial public offerings, the Company changed its name to Poh Lian Holdings Limited.
The history of the Group can be traced back to 1972 when a partnership named Yew Hock Frame Construction was established to do timber scaffoldings. In 1984, it switched to metal scaffoldings, as required by the government.
Poh Lian Construction (Pte) Ltd was incorporated in 1975 to carry on the business of a contractor. By 1995, it was recognised by CIDB as one of the top 20 Singapore construction companies.
In April 2002, the shareholders of the Company approved a plan to venture into the forestry and pulp businesses. The restructuring exercise involved the acquisition of the entire issued and paidup share capital of Anrof Singapore Ltd group of companies with a forest concession right and extensive forest plantations in Indonesia and with a licence to build and operate a bleached hardwood kraft pulp mill in Indonesia with an annual production capacity of 600,000 tonnes of pulp. The Company changed its name to United Fiber System Limited wef 23 April 2002 to reflect the new core businesses of forestry and pulp production.
The restructuring exercise has transformed UFS from a local construction company to a group with significant regional presence and with synergistic operations in forestry, pulp production and construction.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones Newswires
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.