Fundamental - Factsheet
PACIFIC ANDES RESOURCES DEVLTD
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 17 Apr 2015 17:04
|Last (SGD): 0.062
|Change (%): +8.77
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.048 - 0.123
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Group started with the sourcing and supply of frozen seafood products in 1986. The Group’s products were purchased from all over the world and exported to mainly China. In 1994, Pacific Andes International Holdings Ltd (PAIL), tax-exempted company incorporated in Bermuda, was listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong.The Company was incorporated in Bermuda on 9 July 1996 under the Bermuda Act as a tax-exempted company. Following the restructure of the Group in 1996, the Company acquired the sourcing and supply of frozen seafood business from PAIL.Pacific Andes is primarily engaged in the fishing and the supply chain management of frozen seafood products to its customers who are mostly located in China, Japan, South Korea, Europe, North America and Africa. The Group has long-term strategic relationships with its suppliers in 32 countries and provides full range of logistic and shipping services to its major suppliers all over the world.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones Newswires
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.