Fundamental - Factsheet
SHENG SIONG GROUP LTD
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 21 Apr 2015 17:04
|Last (SGD): 0.805
|Change (%): +1.26
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.590 - 0.815
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was incorporated in Singapore on 10 November 2010 under the name of Sheng Siong Group Pte Ltd. The Company changed its name to Sheng Siong Group Ltd on 4 July 2011 in connection with its conversion to a public company limited. The Group comprises the Company and its subsidiaries, SS Supermarket, CMM Marketing and SS Malaysia.
The Group is principally engaged in operating the Sheng Siong groceries chain. Its stores are primarily located in retail locations in the heartlands of Singapore, and designed to provide customers with both â€œwet and dryâ€ shopping options, including a wide assortment of live, fresh and chilled produce, such as seafood, meat and vegetables, in addition to processed, packaged and/or preserved food products as well as general merchandise such as toiletries and essential household products. The Group has also developed a selection of housebrands to offer customers quality alternatives to national brands at substantial savings. To support its retail operations, the Group also has an extensive distribution network, food-processing facilities, and warehousing facilities. In May 2011, the Group completed construction of its new corporate headquarters and warehousing and distribution centre at Mandai Link.
||17 Aug 2011
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price (SGD)
||First Day Close (SGD)
||First Week Close (SGD)
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones Newswires
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.