Fundamental - Factsheet
OLAM INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 21 May 2013 14:27
|Change (%): -0.27
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|+1.68 %||+9.67 %||+8.68 %|
|Medium Term Return
|+9.01 %||+12.73 %||-0.82 %|
|Long Term Return
|-35.59 %||-18.43 %||-35.59 %|
|52 Weeks Range
||1.365 - 2.140
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was incorporated on 4 July 1995.
Olam is a leading global integrated supply chain manager of agricultural products and food ingredients.
It sources 14 products directly from over 35 origin countries. Its products include:
– Edible nuts, spices and beans
– Confectionery and beverage ingredients
– Food staples and packaged foods
– Fibre and wood products.
It supplies its products to over 3,000 customers in more than 50 destination markets worldwide. Its customers include leading multinational corporations which own internationally recognised brands such as Cadbury, Kraft, Lavazza, Mars, and Nestle.
||11 Feb 2005
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price ($) a
||First Day Close ($) a
||First Week Close ($) a
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
Adjusted for the following: Pref offer issue 1 for 10 @ $1.97 on 04/04/08, Preferential Offering 1 for 22 @ $2.56 on 13/06/2011
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.