Fundamental - Factsheet
Far East Orchard
FAR EAST ORCHARD LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 28 Apr 2015 14:20
|Last (SGD): 1.730
|Change (%): -0.57
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||1.540 - 1.980
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
Change of Name:
Orchard Parade Holdings Limited to Far East Orchard Limited with effect from 31 July 2012.
Far East Orchard Limited engages in the investment, development, and management of real estate properties in Singapore and Malaysia. The company's property investment portfolio comprises commercial and office assets and it also operates various hospitality assets.
Incorporated as Ming Court Limited in 1967, the company came under Far East Organization in 1987 and was renamed Orchard Parade Holdings Limited in 1991. It was subsequently renamed Far East Orchard Limited in 2012. Headquartered in Singapore, Far East Orchard Limited is a subsidiary of Far East Organisation Pte Ltd.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones Newswires
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.