Fundamental - Factsheet
M DEVELOPMENT LTD.
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 29 Jan 2015 15:26
|Last (SGD): 0.007
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.005 - 0.015
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was incorporated in Singapore under the name of NTI Intl Pte Ltd on 6 March 2002. It changed its name to NTI Intl Limited on 25 June 2002.
The NTI Group is a developer and provider of IT solutions and systems for the financial, education, logistics, telecommunications, healthcare and corporate sectors of industry, with business activities primarily in Malaysia and in the region. The Group's core activities span four areas of expertise, namely systems integration and network management, software development, engineering-related IT services and enterprise management (including helpdesk and maintenance services).
The Group comprises of three main entities: (1) New Technology and Innovation Sdn Bhd (NTISB) (2) Dlab (M) Sdn Bhd (Dlab) (3) Fuziq Software Sdn Bhd
Its core business activities are Systems Integration, Enterprise Management and IT services. NTISB is one of Malaysia's integrated IT solutions providers with expertise in designing, building and deploying customised IT solutions.
NTI not onli distributes and integrates externally sourced products and systems, it also has the in-house expertise to develop its own unique products. These include comprehensive banking solutions Probank, a tool for conventional banking and iProbank, a comprehensive tool for Islamic banking, as well as InfoCare Hospital Information Systems and others.
Most of its activities and customers are in Malaysia, concentrated in five major sectors - oil and gas, government, automotive and transportation, finance and healthcare.
||22 Jul 2002
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price (SGD)
||First Day Close (SGD)
||First Week Close (SGD)
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones Newswires
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.