The Company was incorporated in the Cayman Islands on 18 April 18 2006 under the name of Moi International Holdings Inc. On 29 September 2010, the Company changed its name to Mewah International Inc. The Group's business consists of: (1) bulk segment, which sources, manufactures and sells edible oils and fats (including specialty fats) in bulk to wholesalers and processors for a variety of end uses including applications in the food, pharmaceutical and oleochemical industries; and (2) consumer pack segment, which manufactures, packs and sells a wide range of edible oils and fats and specialised bakery and confectionery oils and fats which are sold to end customers in consumer packs under Mewah's own brands or to customers who then sell Mewah products under its own brands. Mewah's Key brands in Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Europe include: â€œOkiâ€, â€œMoiâ€,â€œMewaliâ€, â€œKrispiâ€, â€œMonaâ€,â€œTurkeyâ€, â€œCabbageâ€, â€œFry-Olaâ€, â€œAromeâ€ and â€œDeliâ€. Mewah produces a wide range of refined and fractionated vegetable oils and fats principally from palm oil. It has three strategically located refineries and processing plants in Malaysia at Semenyih, Pasir Gudang and Westport; two packing plants in Malaysia and one in Singapore. The Group has an international sales team based in Singapore and Malaysia, and regional sales teams located in Australia, China, Europe, Russia and India and its products are sold to customers in more than 100 countries.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones Newswires
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.