Fundamental - Factsheet
VARD HOLDINGS LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 04 Mar 2015 10:35
|Last (SGD): 0.570
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.485 - 1.170
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
Vard Holdings Limited (“VARD”), together with its subsidiaries, is one of the major global designers and shipbuilders of offshore and specialized vessels used in the offshore oil and gas exploration and production and
oil services industries. Headquartered in Norway and with approximately 9,500 employees, VARD operates ten strategically located shipbuilding facilities, including five in Norway, two in Romania, two in Brazil and one in Vietnam.
VARD’s long shipbuilding traditions, cutting-edge innovation and technology coupled with its global operations ensure access to the fastest growing oil exploration markets. The company’s expertise and track record in constructing complex and highly customized offshore and specialized vessels have earned it recognition from industry players and enabled it to build strong relationships with its customers.
VARD was listed on the Main Board of Singapore Exchange (“SGX”) on 12 November 2010. On 13 March 2013, Fincantieri Oil & Gas S.p.A., a wholly owned subsidiary of Fincantieri – Cantieri Navali Italiani S.p.A., owned 55.63% of the shares in VARD, inclusive of a 50.75% stake acquired on 23 January 2013 from former majority shareholder STX Europe. Headquartered in Trieste, Italy, Fincantieri is one of the world’s largest shipbuilding groups and has, over its 200 years of maritime history, built more than 7,000 vessels.
||12 Nov 2010
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price (SGD) a
||First Day Close (SGD) a
||First Week Close (SGD) a
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
Adjusted for the following: Special Dividend $0.13 on 21/08/2012
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones Newswires
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.