Fundamental - Factsheet
Mapletree Ind Tr
MAPLETREE INDUSTRIAL TRUST
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 19 Sep 2014 17:04
|Last (SGD): 1.415
|Change (%): -0.35
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||1.255 - 1.495
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
Mapletree Industrial Trust ("MIT") was constituted as a private trust on 29 January 2008. On 1 July 2008, MIT acquired its portfolio of 64 properties from JTC Corporation (â€œJTCâ€), comprising 27 property clusters, being the IPO Portfolio excluding the Mapletree Singapore Industrial Trust ("MSIT") Portfolio.
Mapletree Industrial Trust is a Singapore real estate investment trust (â€œREITâ€) established with the principal investment strategy of investing, directly or indirectly, in a diversified portfolio of income-producing real estate used primarily for industrial purposes, whether wholly or partially, in Singapore, as well as real estate-related assets.
Mapletree Industrial Trust Management Ltd is the manager of Mapletree Industrial Trust.
||21 Oct 2010
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Units (M)
||No of Public Offer Units (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price (SGD) a
||First Day Close (SGD) a
||First Week Close (SGD) a
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
Adjusted for the following: 80,645,000 Public Offer Units do not include the 25,500,000 Reserved Units. Preferential Offer 2 for 25 at $1.06 on 02/08/2011
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.