Fundamental - Factsheet
MEIBAN GROUP LTD
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 10 Sep 2012 07:30
|Last (SGD): 0.395
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.395 - 0.400
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was incorporated in Singapore on 11 December 1986 under the name Meiban Plastic Pte Ltd. It commenced operations in May 1987. It produces injection moulded plastic products for multinational customers in the consumers electronics and computer sectors in the electronic industry, eg. plastic parts in audio, video and hi-fi equipment and personal computers, printers and computer keyboards. Some of Meiban's major customers include major players like Hewlett-Packard Singapore, Matsushita Electronics, Pioneer Electronics Asiacentre, Sanyo Electronics, JVC Electronics and Trio-Kenwood Singapore.
In 1997, the Group moved to its own new premises, Meiban Industrial Building. In 1998, it started operations in Shanghai, China and in Malaysia in 1999. The Company changed its name to Meiban Group Ltd wef 10 January 2001.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.