Fundamental - Factsheet
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 27 Mar 2015 17:04
|Last (SGD): 2.180
|Change (%): +0.46
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||1.985 - 2.500
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
Overseas Union Enterprise Limited (SGX-ST: "OUE Ltd") is a diversified real estate owner, developer and operator with a complete portfolio of prime assets. OUE consistently grows its business by leveraging its brands and proven expertise in developing and managing landmark assets across the commercial, hospitality, retail and residential sectors. OUE is committed to developing a portfolio that has a strong recurrent income base, balanced with development profits, to enhance long-term shareholder value.
As part of its corporate rebranding exercise, the Group has changed its name from "Overseas Union Enterprise Limited" to "OUE Limited" which serve to strengthen a new corporate identity that better reflects the direction and dynamism of the Group.
Change of Name: Overseas Union Enterprise Limited to OUE Limited. No change to trading name.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones Newswires
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.