Fundamental - Factsheet
PSL HOLDINGS LTD
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 20 Jun 2013 11:19
|Change (%): -2.33
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|-8.70 %||-10.64 %||-36.36 %|
|Long Term Return
|-16.00 %||-14.98 %||+65.35 %|
|52 Weeks Range
||0.205 - 0.350
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The history of the Group dates back to July 1983 when Grassmere was set up to provide civil engineering services.
In 1984, PSL Engineering Pte Ltd was incorporated to provide ground engineering services for the construction industry. It later established a reputation as a marine anchor specialist for wharves and jetties in oil refineries and shipyards, and in the soil improvement and soil stabilisation market.
The Group acquired a controlling stake in Rotary Piling Pte Ltd in early 1994 and started the Group's active involvement in bored piling works. In 1996, recognising the importance of soil investigation and instrumentation works, the management activated Geo Dynamics, formerly known as PSL Geotechnical Engineering Pte Ltd, to cater to the Group's in-house requirements. Grassmere, which had been dormant since 1990, was re-activated in 1996 to be engaged in the construction of the Group's headquarters at Sungei Kadut Drive. In the same year, it also undertook external civil engineering projects and later diversified into the business of rental of machinery used in civil engineering works.
In connection with its flotation, the Company was incorporated on 9 October 1997, to become the holding company for the Group.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.