Fundamental - Factsheet
LANKOM ELECTRONICS LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 28 Apr 2015 07:12
|Last (SGD): 0.020
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.020 - 0.020
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Group's principal activities are the manufacture and sales of electromagnetic components ("EM") which are used mainly in data-communications, telecommunications and PC industries to Original Equipment Manufacturing ("OEM") manufacturers of electronic products.
The Group's products in the data-communication industry are used in local area network ("LAN") and other networking equipment, such as HUBs and Switching HUBs are used mainly to transmit data.
In the telecommunication industry, the Group's products are used mainly in broadband transmission over traditional telephone lines such as asymmetric digital subscriber line ("ADSL") or over dedicated line such as cable modem. Equipment like wireless routers, broadband, routers and IP phone (VoIP) are used to transmit voice, data and images.
In the PC industry, the Group's products are used mainly in LAN port for Desktop and Notebook computers.
Marketed under the "LANKom" trademark, the majority of the Group's customers are OEM manufacturers, who are approved suppliers for companies such as 3Com, Hewlett Packard, Nortel, Dell, Siemens, Intel, IBM, Lenovo, Motorola, BENQ, Toshiba and Sony.
||23 Feb 2001
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price (SGD) a
||First Day Close (SGD) a
||First Week Close (SGD) a
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
Adjusted for the following: Bonus issue 1 for 5 on 06/2002, Consol 5 shares into 1 and bonus issue 1 for 1 23/11/2004
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones Newswires
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.