Fundamental - Factsheet
LIAN BENG GROUP LTD
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 25 Jul 2014 17:05
|Last (SGD): 0.725
|Change (%): -1.36
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.510 - 0.765
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Group's business started in 1973 as a sole proprietorship to undertake civil engineering and sub-contract works. Today, the Group is one of Singapore's major home-grown building contractors with integrated civil engineering, engineering and construction support service capabilities.
The Company was incorporated in Singapore on 25 May 1998 under the name of Hiwela Trading Pte Ltd. It was acquired by Lian Beng's directors and changed its name to Lian Beng Group Pte Ltd. On 25 March 1999, the Company was converted to a public limited company, and changed to its present name.
The Company is the investment holding company of the Group. The Group is engaged in building construction and civil engineering activities in the public and private sectors and engineering and leasing of construction machinery and equipment. Lian Beng Construction (1988) Pte Ltd is a G8 registered contractor with BCA, enabling it to tender for public sector projects of unlimited contract value.
||15 Apr 1999
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price (SGD) a
||First Day Close (SGD) a
||First Week Close (SGD) a
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
Adjusted for the following: Special Dividend $0.004 on 01/10/2010,
Special Dividend $0.006 on 04/10/2011,
Special Dividend $0.010 on 03/10/2012,
Special Dividend $0.0025 on 01/10/2013
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.