Fundamental - Factsheet
QINGMEI GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 31 Mar 2015 16:44
|Last (SGD): 0.009
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.006 - 0.030
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
Qingmei Group Holdings Limited was incorporated under the laws of Cayman Islands on 28 August 2009. The Group is principally engaged in the original design manufacturing of mid-end and high-end sports shoe soles under its trademark â€œâ€ and â€œQingmeiâ€ (â€œ??â€) brand name.
The Group's products comprise three types of sports shoe soles, namely MD II, MD I and RB shoe soles, which are used in the manufacture of shoes used for various athletic, sporting and physical activities. The Group's products are sold to well known sports shoe manufacturers China who directly or through their distributors, sell their sports shoes to end-consumers China and various parts of the world, under their brand names.
The Group's production facilities are located in Jinjiang City, Fujian Province, China.
||17 Mar 2010
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price (SGD)
||First Day Close (SGD)
||First Week Close (SGD)
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones Newswires
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.