Fundamental - Factsheet
KOH BROTHERS GROUP LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 23 May 2013 17:04
|Change (%): -4.62
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|-1.59 %||+1.64 %||-1.59 %|
|Medium Term Return
|-7.46 %||+34.78 %||+57.36 %|
|Long Term Return
|+51.22 %||+51.22 %||+6.90 %|
|52 Weeks Range
||0.196 - 0.370
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The history of the Group dates back to 1960 when Koh Brothers Building and Civil Engineering Contractor was registered as the sole proprietorship concern of Koh Tiat Meng. The successfully completed drainage work for Rochor Canal in 1974 was a turning point for the company. From mainly drainage works, the Group progressed to securing major flyovers and building projects. From 1982, it diversified into equipment sale and rental, manufacturing, hotels and real estate.
Koh Brothers Group Ltd was incorporated on 2 February 1994 as a private limited company. It was subsequently converted to a public limited company and adopted its present name. The Company is an investment holding company. Through its subsidiaries, the Group is engaged in five different business activities comprising construction, building materials, real estate, leisure and hospitality and equipment sale and rental. It is the developer of Sun Plaza, The Capri, The Sierra and the Montana condominium projects. It also has developments in Indonesia and China. The Group's hotels are the Changi Hotel and Oxford Hotel and in Ho Chi Minh City, the Asian Hotel.
The Group's business presence is established through three divisions.
(1) The Real Estate Division provides quality property developments with specialised themes at choice locations.
(2) The Leisure and Hospitality Division provides value-added hospitality services through its chain of more than 240 hotel rooms in Singapore and the region.
(3) The Construction and Building Materials Division provides a complete and diverse range of project management, products, services and solutions for the construction industry.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.