Fundamental - Factsheet
CHINA MINZHONG FOOD CORP LTD
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 27 Apr 2015 16:59
|Last (SGD): 0.970
|Change (%): +2.11
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.800 - 1.120
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
China Minzhong Food Corporation Ltd was incorporated in Singapore under the Companies Act on 9 March 2004 under the name of â€œChina Minzhong Organic Food Corporation Pte. Ltd.â€ as a private company limited by shares. At an extraordinary general meeting held on 12 February 2010, its name was changed to â€œChina Minzhong Food Corporation Pte. Ltd.â€. On 1 April 2010, it converted to a public company limited by shares and changed its name to â€œChina Minzhong Food Corporation Limitedâ€.
The Group comprises of China Minzhong Food Corporation Limited and its subsidiaries, namely, Fujian Minzhong, Minzhong Agriculture Development, Yunnan Minzhong, Shanghai Minzhong, Minzhong Organic (Shanghai), Sichuan Minzhong, Inner Mongolia Minzhong and Putian Minzhong.
The Group's operations are strategically located and geographically diversified across various provinces throughout the PRC. It offer a diversified and complementary product portfolio. The Group are one of the few integrated vegetable processing companies based in the PRC which possesses vegetable processing capabilities as well as its own cultivation bases. It have an extensive processing platform, encompassing processing methods such as air-drying, freeze-drying, fresh-packing and brining, which allow it to offer more than 100 types of processed vegetables to its customers. As part of its integrated operations, the Group cultivation capabilities allow it to manage its supply of fresh vegetables and supply raw materials for its processing operation.
||15 Apr 2010
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price (SGD)
||First Day Close (SGD)
||First Week Close (SGD)
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones Newswires
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.