Fundamental - Factsheet
TTJ HOLDINGS LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 23 May 2013 16:39
|Change (%): -4.69
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|+1.67 %||+7.02 %||+15.09 %|
|Medium Term Return
|-4.69 %||+45.24 %||+64.86 %|
|Long Term Return
|+74.29 %||+52.50 %||-|
|52 Weeks Range
||0.105 - 0.355
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was incorporated in Singapore on 28 August 1992 as a private limited company under the name of T T J Holdings Pte Ltd. On 21 January 2010, the Company converted into a public limited company and changed its name to T T J Holdings Limited.
The Group’s core business activities include (a) the design, supply, fabrication and erection of a wide spectrum of structural steelworks for use in the construction of buildings, factories, plants and infrastructure and (b) the operation of dormitories.
The Group’s Structural Steel Business is currently being carried out in Singapore, Malaysia and Middle East. Presently, its fabrication facilities are located at the Pioneer Factory in Singapore, the Suasa Factory and the Keluli Factory in Malaysia. The Group is an independent structural steel fabricators based in Singapore, it has the past delivered steel structures for many iconic projects such as the MRT, Changi Airport Terminals 2 and 3, the Pinnacle @ Duxton and the Singapore New Supreme Court Building. The Group’s expertise has also enabled them to secure projects such as the Bahrain World Trade Centre Twin Towers and the Burj Dubai Development Plot 12 & 13 in the Middle East. The Group’s Dormitory Business is based in Singapore and it operates two dormitories, the Terusan Lodge I and the Jurong Apartment.
||01 Apr 2010
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price ($)
||First Day Close ($)
||First Week Close ($)
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.