Fundamental - Factsheet
CAPITAMALLS ASIA LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. No Trades for The Day
|Last (SGD): 2.350
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||1.670 - 2.360
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was incorporated in Singapore on 12 October 2004 under the name of CapitaLand Retail Limited. On 30 October 30 2009, the Company changed its name to CapitaMalls Asia Limited.
The Group is an integrated shopping mall business model encompassing retail real estate investment, development, mall operations, asset management and fund management capabilities. The Group has interests in and manage a pan-Asian portfolio of 86 retail properties (of which 59 are completed shopping malls and 27 are in various stages of development) across 48 cities in the five countries of Singapore, China, Malaysia, Japan and India.
The business operations comprise two main business areas: (i) property interests, which are held directly or through REITs, private real estate funds and joint ventures; and (ii) management business.
The principal business strategy is to invest in, develop and manage a diversified portfolio of real estate used primarily for retail purposes in Asia, and to strengthen its market position as a leading owner, developer and manager of shopping malls in Asia.
||25 Nov 2009
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price (SGD) a
||First Day Close (SGD) a
||First Week Close (SGD) a
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
Adjusted for the following: 95,000,000 Public Offer Shares do not include the 11,652,000 Reserved Shares
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones Newswires
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.