The Company was incorporated in Singapore on 20 April 2007 under the name Sino Grandness Food Industry Group Pte Ltd. The Company converted into a public company limited on 12 November 2009 and changed its name to Sino Grandness Food Industry Group Limited.
The Group is a manufacturer and supplier of canned fruits and vegetables, mainly for the export market. Its main products are canned asparagus, long beans and mushrooms and other products (including bamboo shoots, sweet corn, chillies and fruits, like lychees, pineapples and peaches).
The Group currently has an annual production capacity of approximately 22,235 tonnes, at its 5 production facilities in different climatic regions across 4 provinces in China, namely, Shandong, Shanxi, Yunnan and Sichuan Provinces.
The Group's market spans Europe, North America (namely Mexico) and Asia, and its major markets are Germany, France, Spain, the Netherlands, the Czech Republic, Russia, Mexico and Singapore.
Most of the Group products are branded under its customers’ brands, including “Mikado”, and housebrands of major supermarket chains in Europe including Lidl, Aldi, E.Leclerc (through Siplec), REWE, Carrefour, WalMart and Metro. The Group also sells its products domestically in China. In 2007, the Group started the production and sale of products using its brand names, namely “Dao Mei” (“刀妹”) for China market and “Grandness” for the overseas market.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.