Fundamental - Factsheet
Frasers Cpt Tr
FRASERS CENTREPOINT TRUST
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 29 May 2015 17:04
|Last (SGD): 2.130
|Change (%): +0.95
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||1.835 - 2.150
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
Frasers Centrepoint Trust (FCT) is a Retail Real Estate Investment Trust focused on growing shareholder value for its unitholders through active asset management, sound financial management and strategic investments.
FCT invests primarily in quality income-producing retail properties and its initial portfolio consists of three quality suburban malls with a combined appraised value of S$936 million as at 30 September 2006. These well-established malls: Causeway Point, Northpoint and Anchorpoint, enjoy wide captive markets, good connectivity and high occupancy which provide the basis for a strong and sustainable income stream.
As a developer-sponsored REIT, FCT has the ability to tap into Frasers Centrepoint Limited's strong pipeline of quality assets and offers investors a greater investment potential through its acquisition growth strategy and active asset enhancement initiatives.
Listed on the Main Board of the Singapore Exchange since 5 July 2006, FCT is managed by Frasers Centrepoint Asset Management, the real estate and fund management division of Frasers Centrepoint Limited.
||05 Jul 2006
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Units (M)
||No of Public Offer Units (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price (SGD)
||First Day Close (SGD)
||First Week Close (SGD)
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones Newswires
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.