Fundamental - Factsheet
JARDINE MATHESON HLDGS LTD
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 23 May 2013 17:04
|Change (%): +0.17
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|-4.05 %||-3.22 %||+0.96 %|
|Medium Term Return
|+5.67 %||+14.05 %||+32.19 %|
|Long Term Return
|+29.20 %||+90.41 %||+105.56 %|
|52 Weeks Range
||47.400 - 70.000
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
Jardine Matheson was founded in China as a trading company in 1832. Today it is a diversified business group focused principally on Asia. Its businesses comprise a combination of cash generating activities and long-term property assets.
Jardine Matheson Holdings Ltd was incorporated on 9 April 1984 in Bermuda under a scheme of arrangement whereby all shares in Jardine Matheson & Co Ltd (Hong Kong) then in issue were cancelled and shareholders received shares in the Company on the basis of one share in the Company for each Jardine Matheson & Co share held.
The Jardine Matheson Group's interests include Jardine Pacific, Jardine Motors, Jardine Lloyd Thompson, Hongkong Land, Dairy Farm, Mandarin Oriental, Jardine Cycle & Carriage and Astra International. These companies are leaders in the fields of engineering and construction, transport services, insurance broking, property investment and development, retailing, restaurants, luxury hotels, motor vehicles and related activities, financial services, heavy equipment, mining and agribusiness.
As at 31 August 2012, Jardine Strategic's attributable interest in the Company was 55 percent while in turn the Company's attributable interest in Jardine Strategic was 82 percent.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.