Fundamental - Factsheet
IS MS INDIA US$
IS MSCI INDIA 100
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 29 May 2015 17:04
|Last (USD): 7.630
|Change (%): +3.39
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
The iShares MSCI India seeks to track the performance of the MSCI India Index (the "Index"), subject to currency movement, which is designed to provide a broad based coverage of at least 85% of the free float-adjusted market capitalisation of each industry group in the Indian market. In order to track the Index, the iShares MSCI India will hold Indian access products ("IAPs") in the form of securities (such as warrants or participation certificates) linked to shares of Indian companies which are constituent companies of the Index issued by a connected person of a foreign institutional investor (FII) in India. In certain circumstances, the iShares MSCI India may also hold Index Return IAPs which is linked to the Index. Both securities synthetically replicate the economic benefit of the relevant underlying Indian shares and Index. Both IAPs and Index Return IAPs are denominated in US dollar and listed in Luxembourg.
Barclays Global Investors Southeast Asia Limited, the manager of iShares MSCI India (the "Manager") intends to pursue a representative sampling strategy to achieve the iShares MSCI India's investment objective, and may overweight the holdings (through relevant IAPs) of the iShares MSCI India relative to the respective weightings of the underlying Indian shares in the Index. In pursuing a representative sampling strategy, the Manager will select underlying Indian shares based on their contribution to certain capitalisation, industry and fundamental investment characteristics that will, in the aggregate, provide performance like those of the Index.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones Newswires
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.