Fundamental - Factsheet
INNOPAC HOLDINGS LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 17 Apr 2015 17:04
|Last (SGD): 0.010
|Change (%): -9.09
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.005 - 0.024
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was incorporated in Singapore under the name of Colonel Sanders Kentucky Fried Chicken Pte Ltd on 22 September 1973. On 1 February 1983, it was converted into a public limited company under the name of Kentucky Fried Chicken (S) Ltd, operating the fast food franchise.
In 1986, after transferring the fast food business to a subsidiary, it became a holding management and investment company, under its present name. In 1992, it divested the Kentucky Fried Chicken business. In 1993, it wrote off a substantial part of its losses by reducing the par value of its shares from $1 to $0.20 followed by a rights issue. In 1996, it divested its paper trading business. In 1997, it divested its poultry processing business in China. In 2002, the Company wrote off $78,020,000 of its losses through a capital reduction exercise which reduces the par value of the Company's share from $0.20 to $0.01 each.
The principal activities of the Group now are the franchising of the Shakey's restaurant system in the USA. The Group also engaged in IT development and Telecommunication services. The Company is an investment holding and management services company.
Change of Name: Inno-Pacific Holdings Limited to Innopac Holdings Limited. Trading under the new name wef 31 October 2012.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones Newswires
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.