Fundamental - Factsheet
IPCO INT'L LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 20 Dec 2013 15:25
|Last (SGD): 0.017
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.016 - 0.047
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Group was first established as Ipco Marine Ltd in Hong Kong in 1975 to undertake international engineering and construction projects.
The Company was incorporated on 28 May 1992 as an investment holding company. It was converted to a public company on 15 April 1993.
IPCO is a developer, turnkey contractor and investor in oil & gas, power, transportation, water & environment and industrial infrastructure projects worldwide. Its completed contracts in over 30 locations worldwide: Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Nigeria, Papua New Guinea, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Republic of South Africa, Uruguay and Venezuela.
In April 2005, Ipco divested its entire stake in infrastructure development and construction subsidiary, Insitu Envirotech Pte Ltd and its subsidiaries. It has been successfully transformed from an infrastructure development and construction company to an investment holding company with a diversified portfolio of strategic investments. Ipco's investment portfolio comprises strategic stakes in various sectors: real estate residential development in the State of Washington, USA; natural gas distribution in Hubei Province, China; high-tech semiconductors in Singapore; integrated automotive component manufacturing in Malaysia; infocom services in Indonesia; and (pending shareholders' approval) engineering and procurement services for the regional oil and gas industry.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.