Fundamental - Factsheet
HONGKONG LAND HOLDINGS LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 20 May 2013 12:30
|Change (%): +1.66
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|+0.41 %||-0.95 %||-0.95 %|
|Medium Term Return
|-6.62 %||+11.91 %||+26.38 %|
|Long Term Return
|-0.41 %||+53.35 %||+56.62 %|
|52 Weeks Range
||5.380 - 8.090
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
Hongkong Land is one of Asia’s leading property investment, management and development groups. Founded in Hong Kong in 1889, Hongkong Land’s business is built on partnership, integrity and excellence.
In Hong Kong, the Group owns and manages some 450,000 sq. m (five million sq. ft) of prime commercial space that defines the heart of the Central Business District. In Singapore, it has been instrumental in the creation of the city-state’s new Central Business District at Marina Bay with the expansion of its joint venture portfolio of new developments. Hongkong Land’s properties in these and other Asian centres are recognised as market leaders and house the world’s foremost financial, business and luxury retail names.
Hongkong Land develops premium residential properties in a number of cities in the region, principally in China and Singapore where its subsidiary, MCL Land, is a significant developer.
Hongkong Land Holdings Limited is incorporated in Bermuda. It has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange, and secondary listings in Bermuda and Singapore. The Group’s assets and investments are managed from Hong Kong by Hongkong Land Limited. Hongkong Land is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.