Fundamental - Factsheet
HLH GROUP LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 23 May 2013 17:04
|Change (%): -4.00
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|-14.29 %||-4.00 %||+14.29 %|
|Long Term Return
|-4.00 %||+20.00 %||-17.24 %|
|52 Weeks Range
||0.019 - 0.033
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was listed on the Main Board of Singapore Exchange Limited under the name Hong Lai Huat Group Limited on 21 June 2000, before eventually renaming itself HLH Group Limited on 15 June 2007.
The Group’s business is diversified in two core areas: agricultural/agribusiness and property investment/development. Its focus in the agricultural division is on corn plantation, processing and related activities that include corn collection and trading of agricultural products. The Group has strategically chosen Cambodia as its platform for the primary agricultural operations, riding on Cambodia’s booming economy coupled with exceptionally rich natural resources with vast tracts of uncultivated land. HLH also operates D’ Kranji Farm Resort, Singapore first agri-tainment centre, integrating farm stay experience and educational tour.
In the property division, the Group is involved in niche property development, property investment and construction management activities.
||21 Jun 2000
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price ($) a
||First Day Close ($) a
||First Week Close ($) a
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
Adjusted for the following: Rights Issue 1 for 3 @ $0.01 on 08/10/2009
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.