The Company was incorporated in Singapore on 26 December 1980 under the name of Hi-P Tool & Die Pte Ltd. It changed the name to Hi-P Singapore Pte Ltd on 5 February 1997 and subsequently to Hi-P International Pte Ltd on 12 October 2000. It adopts its current name on 10 October 2003.
Hi-P is an integrated contract manufacturing services provider specialising in precision plastic injection molding, mold design and fabrication, assembly, surface finishing and precision metal stamping. It provides turnkey contract manufacturing services to its customers in the consumer electronics & electrical industry. Its customers are mainly multi-national original equipment manufacturers in: â€¢ Telecommunications â€¢ Consumer electronics & electrical â€¢ Data storage â€¢ Life sciences / medical â€¢ Automotive
Its principal markets include China, Singapore, USA and Europe. Its customers' end products include mobile phones, razors, electric toothbrushes, electric shavers, hairdryers, cameras (digital, reloadable and disposable), hard disk drives and medical devices.
Some of its major customers include Motorola, Gillette, Braun, Siemens, Kodak, Seagate, Maxtor and Elcoteq.
It has a total of 16 manufacturing plants, 13 in China (Shanghai, Chengdu, Xiamen, Tianjin, Qingdao, Suzhou), 2 in Singapore and another in Mexico.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.