Fundamental - Factsheet
NEW SILKROUTES GROUP LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 05 Aug 2015 17:03
|Last (SGD): 0.002
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.001 - 0.002
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
Digiland International Limited is a Singapore incorporated company listed on the main board of Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Ltd. The company is principally in the business of oil trading, enterprise info-communication system integration, network security and the marketing, sale and distribution of electronic and information technology products. As the Company increases its focus on the oil trading business and streamlines its existing IT business (the Company notes its disposal of Digiland (Thailand) Ltd. and Infonet Systems and Services Pte Ltd, two (2) of its not so profitable or loss-making subsidiaries involved in its existing IT business), the Company has changed its name from "Digiland International Limited" to "New Silkroutes Group Limited" with effect from 10 July 2015 to better reflect the Company’s new imperatives. Further and as announced on 18 May 2015, the Group has entered into a joint venture with Malta Enterprise Corporation for the trading of energy products between Europe and Asia. The new name emphasises the Group’s Asian routes and will provide a distinct corporate identity for the Company which the Company may use in establishing and building its oil trading business. Change of Name: Digiland International Limited to New Silkroutes Group Limited. Trading under the new name with effect from 14 July 2015.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones Newswires
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.