Fundamental - Factsheet
GENERAL MAGNETICS LTD
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 05 Apr 2010 04:03
|Last (SGD): 0.085
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|52 Weeks Range
||- - -
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was set up on 5 April 1973 under the name Tony Wong Co (Pte) Ltd. It changed its name to Tony Magnetics Pte Ltd in 1986, General Magnetics Pte Ltd in early 1990 and to its present name subsequent to its conversion to a public-listed company.The Company started with the assembly of blank audio cassettes. In 1975, it went into the reproduction and marketing of audio cassettes in Singapore and Malaysia and soon after signed recording contracts with both local and Taiwanese artistes to produce long-playing records and pre-recorded audio cassettes in Chinese marketed under the ‘Tony’ label. These recording activities ceased in 1986. In 1989, it went into the manufacture and sale of compact discs to the Asian and Far East region.The principal activities of the Company and the Group are the manufacture and sale of optical and magnetic media such as CD, CDR and audio cassettes.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.