Fundamental - Factsheet
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 25 Jul 2014 17:05
|Last (SGD): 2.390
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||1.462 - 2.510
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was incorporated as Lubrifilm (S) Pte Ltd on 14 February 1980. It changed its name to Goodpack System Pte Ltd on 26 February 1986. In line with the change of its status to a public limited company, it was renamed Goodpack Limited on 20 June 2000.
GoodpackÂ® is principally engaged in the business of renting its patented, multi-modal, returnable metal box system, commonly known as Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC). IBC are used for the packaging, transporting and storage of cargoes. Over the years, GoodpackÂ® has been constantly designing and improving its fleet of IBC to meet the diverse packaging needs of different industries.
The Company is based in Singapore and through a global network of subsidiaries and regional offices, GoodpackÂ® provides a range of supply chain services and technical support to all its clients globally.
||10 Jul 2000
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price (SGD) a
||First Day Close (SGD) a
||First Week Close (SGD) a
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
Adjusted for the following: Bonus Issue 1 for 5 on 06/11/2002,
Special Dividend $0.03 on 20/12/2010,
Special Dividend $0.01 on 19/12/2011,
Special Dividend $0.03 on 06/11/2012,
Special Dividend $0.03 on 16/12/2013
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.