Fundamental - Factsheet
F & N
FRASER AND NEAVE, LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 19 Dec 2014 17:04
|Last (SGD): 2.700
|Change (%): +1.50
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||2.492 - 3.614
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
Fraser and Neave Limited (F&N) was established in Singapore in 1883 as a partnership under the name The Singapore and Straits Aerated Water Co. In 1898, it was incorporated as a limited company under its present name. Today, it ranks amongst Southeast Asia's leading companies and its core businesses are the production and sale of soft drinks, beer & stout, dairy products; property investment and development and publishing and printing.
In 1931, F&N founded Asia Pacific Breweries Ltd (APBL) as a joint venture with Heineken NV. APBL has substantial equity in 13 breweries in the Asia Pacific region.
F&N ventured into the dairy business in 1959 with the construction of a sweetened condensed milk plant in Malaysia. Its dairy operations in Singapore commenced in 1968. F&N subsequently extended its dairy operations to Vietnam and Thailand.
In 1990, F&N acquired a majority stake in Centrepoint Properties Ltd (CPL), a property investment, development and management company.
In 2000, F&N launched a successful general offer for Times Publishing Ltd (TPL) which is involved in publishing, commercial printing, direct sales and distribution and retailing of books, partworks, directories, magazines, recorded audio and video tapes, hi-fi accessories and storage devices, the provision of educational services and organisation of conferences & exhibitions.
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones Newswires
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.