Fundamental - Factsheet
FRAGRANCE GROUP LIMITED
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 22 May 2015 16:50
|Last (SGD): 0.200
|Change (%): -2.44
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.198 - 0.245
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The business was established in the mid-1980s by its founder and CEO, Mr James Koh. Subsequent to a corporate restructruring exercise, the Company was incorporated in Singapore on 28 July 2000 and assumed the present name on 27 December 2004.
The Group's core business activities include property development which emcompasses mainly residential properties and commercial properties such as offices and hotels, and the investment and management of hotel properties. For its property development arm, the Group specialises in boutique residential developments, developing low-to-medium-rise private apartments with a relatively small number of units, typically less than 100 units in each development.
The Group is also involved in the investment and management of hotel properties. The Group has established a chain of hotels with 13 branches in Singapore. The Fragrance Chain of Hotels is currently located in Balestier, Geylang and Joo Chiat in Singapore. Its strategy is to establish a chain of budget hotels in Singapore which provides quality hotel accommodation at affordable rates.
||03 Feb 2005
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price (SGD) a
||First Day Close (SGD) a
||First Week Close (SGD) a
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
Adjusted for the following: Bonus Issue 4 for 1 on 22/01/2008,
Bonus Issue 1 for 1 on 04/11/2010,
Special Dividend $0.0025 on 13/06/2011,
Bonus Issue 1 for 1 on 28/06/2011,
Special Dividend $0.015 on 04/06/2012,
Bonus Issue 1 for 1 on 14/09/2012,
Distribution In Specie 0.08 GP Hotels Share for 1 Fragrance Share on 08/05/2014
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones Newswires
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.