Fundamental - Factsheet
CHINA TAISAN TECH GRP HLDGSLTD
Quotes 10 Minutes Delayed. Updated at 21 Oct 2014 10:39
|Last (SGD): 0.038
|Change (%): -
|Buy Volume ('000)
||Sell Volume ('000)
|Cumulative Volume ('000)
|Short Term Return
|Medium Term Return
|Long Term Return
|52 Weeks Range
||0.036 - 0.045
||Change From 52 Weeks Low
||% Change From 52 Weeks Low (%)
|Change From 52 Weeks High
||% Change From 52 Weeks High (%)
Price movements are based on adjusted historical data.
Percentage changes are based on comparison of last done price with historical closing price from 5 days, 10 days, 20 days, 13 weeks(3 months), 26 weeks(6 months), 52 weeks(1 year), 104 weeks(2 years), 156 weeks(3 years) and 260 weeks(5 years) ago.
The Company was incorporated in Singapore on 2 July 2007 under the name of China Taisan Technology Group Holdings Pte Ltd. On 16 April 2008, it was converted into a public limited company and assumes the present name.
China Taisan is one of the leading manufacturers in China of knitted fabrics used for sports and leisure apparel. Its products comprise performance fabrics and normal fabrics which are mainly sold to textile traders and sports and leisure apparel manufactures located in China.
The Group's business activities can be segmented into a) Manufacturing and sale of performance fabrics, b) Manufacturing and sale of normal fabrics, c) Provision of fabric processing services. Currently the Group's revenue is mainly derived from manufacturing and sale of performance fabrics.
The Group's production facilities are located at Zhendong Development Area, Dongcheng, Dongshi Town, Jinjiang City, Fujian Province of China.
||06 Jun 2008
||Full Subscription Rate (x)
|No of Placement Shares (M)
||No of Public Offer Shares (M)
||Public Offer Subscription Rate (x)
|IPO Price (SGD)
||First Day Close (SGD)
||First Week Close (SGD)
|Current vs IPO Price (%)
||First Day Gain (%)
||First Week Gain (%)
More Information Available
More information is available to our subscribers, including:
- Market Moving News from Dow Jones
- Fundamentals(PE, Dividend Yield, Market Cap, NAV, Stock Classification etc)
- Dividend/Distribution History
- Sector Comparison
- Financial Summary with Financial Period Comparison
- Comprehensive Financial Ratios(ROA, ROE, Price/Revenue, Net Earnings Margin, Current Ratio, Debt to Equity Ratio etc)
- Events Calendar for Results Announcements, Ex-Dates etc
- Insider Buying and Selling Report
- Historical Price Data, including VWAP(Volume Weighted Average Price
- Up To 5 Years of Annual Reports
If you are an existing subscriber, please login. If not, read up on what you are missing out in our Help Centre and join us as a subscriber.
While reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure that the calculations performed by the features of this site are reliable, the features are provided on the basis that:-
- no liability is accepted for any errors or inaccuracies resulting from your use of these features;
- many of the data inputs (including share prices) are obtained from third party sources for which we assume no responsibility.